Sökning: "Donald Trump"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 162 uppsatser innehållade orden Donald Trump.
1. A TRANSATLANTIC DIVORCE AND THE TIME FOR EUROPEAN SOVEREIGNTY? - A study on how US foreign policy, during 2010-2020, impacted EU member state views on defence integrationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the impact of US foreign policy, during 2010-2020, on EU member state willingnessto integrate defence, by utilizing a mixed-method approach. The objective of the study is to investigatehow EU member states reacted to the Obama administration’s ‘pivot to Asia’ and the election andpresidency of Donald Trump and whether those administrations contributed to further defenceintegration. LÄS MER
2. Misstänksamhet och Trump-feber - En kvalitativ studie om två svenska tidningars rapportering gällande coronapandemin i USA och Ryssland.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The covid-19 pandemic has affected the whole world in different ways and each country has had a unique approach towards the crisis. Russia and the United States are both powerful nations that regularly appear in the Swedish media coverage. LÄS MER
3. The Donald VS. Sleepy Joe : En kvalitativ studie om hur Donald Trump och Joe Biden gestaltas i nyhetsartiklar under det amerikanska presidentvalet 2020Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine differences and similarities in the news coverage among the presidential candidates Joe Biden and Donald Trump in the presidential election 2020. We also examined how the candidates are framed in the different newspapers. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Bringing together current research strands stemming from the Festinger tradition of failed prophecy, and by observing a recent case of a prophetic group dealing with disconfirming events under a period of 210 days, I theorize on what roles cognitive dissonance, rituals and continuous prophetic adaptation play in the management of prophetic groups’ alternative world views. The traditional conception of dissonance management is reinterpreted as a process of maximizing mental desirability, which is contingent on the level of cognitive dissonance as well as cognitive activity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Donald Trump has surprised the world with a different way of presidency ever since he entered as the US president 2017, especially within the trade field. Although his political actions have mainly been directed towards China, his presidency has affected several additional trade relationships by, for instance, modifying trade agreements. LÄS MER