Sökning: "Dual Clutch Transmission"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Dual Clutch Transmission.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Many new cars are equipped with automatic transmissions. These gearboxes often have a dual clutch transmission (DCT) that has a built-in wet clutch. The lubricants used in these gearboxes is often very advanced because it must take care of two systems, the wet clutch and the gears. There is always a strive to make the drain intervals longer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem; Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : This thesis is providing an insight into the verification of a quasi-static simulation model based on the estimation of fuel consumption using machine learning methods. Traditional verification using real test data is not always available. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Maskinelement
Sammanfattning : Noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) is a big consideration in the automotive industry. In order to create an as pleasant driving experience as possible for the driver, NVH should be minimized. One of the sources of NVH comes from the transmission due to the synchronization process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : A park lock mechanism is a device that is fitted to an automatic transmission on a vehicle. The mechanism lock up the transmission so that no rolling of the vehicle can be done when the vehicle is put in the park position. LÄS MER
5. Development and Analysis of Synchronization Process Control Algorithms in a Dual Clutch TransmissionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) is a relatively new kind of transmission which shows increased efficiency and comfort compared to manual transmissions. Its construction is much like two parallell manual transmissions, where the gearshifts are controlled automatically. LÄS MER