Sökning: "Dublin Regulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden Dublin Regulation.
1. The Dublin Regulation and Human Rights : Structural Issues Concerning Possible Human Rights Violation Found in the Dublin RegulationKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. EU:s politik för vidarebosättning av invandrare : En kvalitativ fallstudie av flyktingkrisen 2015 i EuropaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The refugee crisis in the world, specifically after 2015, which came as a result of the repercussions of the war in Syria and the absence of the right political vision in Iraq and Libya. This migration has led to increased pressures on many countries in the European Union, as a result of the influx of more immigrants from the Middle East and North Africa. LÄS MER
3. The Value of European Solidarity Within the Dublin Regulation : An Investigation on the Evolution of the ConceptMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : The refugee crisis that occurred in 2015 proved to be a historical failure for the Dublin Regulation, and it demonstrated both to policymakers and public opinion that the account of solidarity upheld was strongly outdated. If the European Union truly is a community based on shared values, then axiological changes should also result in institutional changes. LÄS MER
4. Evaluating urban climate policies : A comparative case study of Stockholm and DublinMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk historia och internationella relationer
Sammanfattning : Climate change is a collective action problem that has been seen as something that needs a global solution. This has resulted in multilateral agreements, such as the Paris Agreement, which can largely be said to have been unsuccessful so far. This has led to an increased awareness of the potential of cities as being part of the solution. LÄS MER
5. Access to Social Justice: the Intersection of Homelessness and Migration in Europe. A Multiple Case Study of Italy and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study maps the intersection of homelessness and migration in Europe by focusing on Italy and Sweden; in the study, ‘Europe’ is defined by the Schengen Common Area Agreement, by the Common European Asylum System and by the Dublin Regulation. Using Kimberlé Crenshaw’s Intersectionality as one of its main theoretical reference points, the study argues that different dimensions of power relations may combine to create unique modes of discrimination that apply specifically to homeless migrants in Italy and Sweden. LÄS MER