Sökning: "Dynamic Capabilities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 164 uppsatser innehållade orden Dynamic Capabilities.
1. Foreign Market Establishment of Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) : Key Factors to Consider for Swedish KIBS Firms Entering NorwayMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore key factors to consider for a Swedish Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) firm to successfully enter the Norwegian market, and examine how these factors compare to incumbent theories on foreign market establishment. The study is based on an interpretivist research design and utilizes qualitative methods in order to achieve the intended purpose. LÄS MER
2. Organisatoriska lärandeparadoxer : Hur ledare kan hantera organisatoriska lärandeparadoxer samt bidra till organisationens dynamiska förmågaKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Paradoxes of Organizational Learning- How managers can maneuver organizational paradoxes of learning and further contribute to the organizations dynamic capability. Level: Final assignment for bachelor’s Degree in business administration Author: Leo Neuman and Oliver Crawford Supervisor: Tomas Källquist Date: 2018 – January Aim: Previous research points out that today's organizations are faced with several paradoxes, i. LÄS MER
3. A Virtual Road to the Global Market - A new paradigm for Born Globals' organizational structures?D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds on the argumentation by business advisors and academic scholars, that quick and extensive internationalization is a key competitive advantage in today's fast-paced economy. By reviewing literature, it can be established that very little is discussed regarding the strategic options to increase international scope for Born Globals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Since the purchasing expenditure of many companies is such a large part of the total cost and 99,8 % of companies are classified as Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SME), one might expect that theories on purchasing strategy would not only be conducted for large companies but also SMEs. In order to fill this gap in theory, this thesis aims to create a purchasing strategy framework for SMEs in the construction and specialist contractor industry built on current purchasing theories of large companies and theories of SME behaviour and actions. LÄS MER
5. Barriers to business model innovation : An exploratorive multiple case study of subcontracting manufacturing SMEs in Jönköping CountyKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background – In today´s globalized environment, a stronger emphasis on moving production to low-cost environments is present. Assembling a complex product usually involves multiple smaller manufacturing firms across the globe. LÄS MER