Sökning: "E-government adoption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden E-government adoption.
1. Statlig elektronisk identifiering i en marknadsdriven försörjningsmodell : om dess förutsättningar och utmaningar i SverigeMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Informationssystem och digitalisering; Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, a government eID has long been a concept that has not been realized. The development of government eID in both Sweden and around the world has been problematic. Even if a government eID is developed, adoption of this can also be problematic. LÄS MER
2. Putting the I in I-voting: An examination of internet voting adoption factors on the individual levelMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Internet voting (i-voting) has been researched since countries started trialing it two decades ago. Although several countries have abandoned their trials, some implemented i-voting in national elections. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS)
Sammanfattning : The adoption of Blockchain technology looks promising in many areas. However, it is still a relatively new area of research, and implementations are not entirely free of challenges. This study focuses on the potential benefits of blockchain adoption in the public sector, with the potential to enhance democratic processes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : An electronic government (e-government), can be simply defined as an effort of employing information and communication technology (ICT) tools to provide services to citizens. Regardless of the synergies, it creates and the remarkable benefits it offers to governments and societies, e-government faces several challenges and obstacles. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Marknadsföring och Entreprenörskap
Sammanfattning : E-payment paradigm in the context of fighting corruption and increasing transparency at the public-sector authority’s level is becoming more important than ever especially for Eastern Europe. The present research will address how an electronic payment system is affecting the diffusion of innovation among online public services, settling the challenges at the government level, providing solutions for diminishing the money laundering in the country and all other associated problems. LÄS MER