Sökning: "ESG Integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden ESG Integration.
1. ESG INTEGRATION: ESG SCORE MOMENTUM FACTOR AS ASSET CHARACTERISTIC AND OPTIMAL PARAMETRIC PORTFOLIO - AN EMPIRICAL RESULT OF THE US STOCK MARKET.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
2. ESG integration - How do investors incorporate ESG into investment decisions in practice? A qualitative research thesis regarding the integration of ESG information in investment managementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
3. Green Funds : An Analysis of the Product Specific Disclosures of the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation 2019/2088Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has started to play a greater role on the financial market and a larger number of investors are searching for financial products that contribute to the environment and the sustainable development. However, the numerous definitions of sustainable investments and green funds make the investment decision-making process difficult for investors and allow companies to “greenwash” their products. LÄS MER
4. Transition through Transparency : Assessing ESG Reporting and the EU Taxonomy for Sustainable FinanceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Insufficient ESG information has been identified as a barrier in the transition towards a climate-neutral economy. This topic recently gained new interest, with the EU Commission implementing an action plan to finance sustainable growth. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study employs the ESG-Sharpe Ratio frontiers framework and the ESG-adjusted CAPM model, introduced by Pedersen et al. (2020), to identify the costs and benefits of responsible investing and investigate the relationship between the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues and portfolio performance in different countries across Europe. LÄS MER