Sökning: "ESG stocks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden ESG stocks.
1. A comparison of sin- and ethical stocks’ performance on the Swedish equity market: with focus on the impact of liquidity, institutional ownership, firm age and equity on the difference in excess returns between sin- and ethical stocks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sustainable investing is trending, amounting to $30 trillion in assets under management world-wide in 2018 and it is predicted to grow even larger in the years to come. This thesis studies ESG portfolio performance of three comparable portfolios, a Sustainable, a Good Enough and an Unsustainable portfolio constructed using ESG-score in relation to their Global Industrial Classification Standard (GICS), between 2004 - 2018 in the U. LÄS MER
3. Sustainable Investment Strategies : A Quantitative Evaluation of Sustainable Investment Strategies For Index FundsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Modern society is faced with the complex and intractable challenge of global warming, along with other environmental issues that could potentially alter our way of life if not managed properly. Is it possible that financial markets and equity investors could have a huge part to play in the transformation towards a greener and more sustainable world? Previous studies about investment strategies regarding sustainability have for the most part been centered around possibly less objective ESG-scores or around carbon and GHG-emissions only, with little or no consideration for water usage and waste management. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Seminar date: 2019-06-03 Course: BUSN79, Degree project in Accounting & Finance, Graduate level, 15 ECTS-credits Authors: Daniel Asgodom (940417), Jakob Ericsson (920323) Supervisor: Håkan Jankensgård Examinator: Reda M Moursli Purpose: This study aims to test the relationship between ESG performance and firm value using a different methodology when compared to previous US studies. Additionally, the time effects of ESG as well as the differences between the ESG-firm value between controversial and conventional stocks would be assessed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the relationship between financial performance and sustainable performance. More specifically, it investigates whether sustainable firms outperform less sustainable firms. The sustainable performance is based on companies received ESG score. LÄS MER