Sökning: "EU Organic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 uppsatser innehållade orden EU Organic.
1. Norms, Nudging, and Sustainable Consumption- An interactive online experiment evaluating the impact of descriptive and injunctive norms on the consumption of sustainability labelled productsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Mat, mentala avstånd och miljömärkningar En online enkätundersökning för att jämföra och analysera konsumenters kunskap om miljömärkningarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Since consumers in Sweden usually access food through commodified markets, where severalproducts have been produced at a great spatial distance from the market, there is a mental distancebetween consumers and food production. In other words, consumers have a knowledge gap aboutthe foods’ social, ecological and economic conditions. LÄS MER
3. Skills and competencies for sustainable food systems : case study of young market gardeners in SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Work Science, Business Economics, and Environmental Psychology
Sammanfattning : Global food systems are locked into a sociotechnical regime where actors are dependent on high external inputs and economies of scale, and systemic innovation is necessary to meet sustainability targets. Recent research into the development of education for fostering sustainability leaders, such as the Horizon 2020-project NextFood, have largely focused on mainstream agriculture, despite the importance of niches in driving systems change. LÄS MER
4. Factors controlling the sorption of Cs, Ni and U in soil : A statistical analysis with experimental sorption data of caesium, nickel and uranium in soils from the Laxemar areaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : In the fall of 2006, soils from three small valleys in the Laxemar/Oskarshamn area were sampled. A total of eight composite samples were characterized for a number of soil parameters that are important for geochemical sorption and were later also used in batch sorption experiments. LÄS MER
5. Undersökning av parasitförekomst hos grisar hållna under ekologiska eller KRAV-förhållanden i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Forskargrupper (Inst. för kvinnor och barns hälsa)
Sammanfattning : The pig production in Sweden is divided into conventional and organic production, with the organic production divided into EU organic and KRAV production. Pigs are divided into different age categories: weaned pigs, growing pigs, fattening pigs, gilts/sows before farrowing and dry sows. LÄS MER