Sökning: "EU candidate country"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden EU candidate country.
1. TURKISKA UPPFATTNINGAR OM EU - en kvalitativ textanalys av ledarartiklar ur den turkiska nyhetstidningen SabahKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper belongs in the research field of the external perceptions of the European Union. With Turkey as the case focus, the material consists of editorials from the daily newspaper Sabah. The purpose has been to identify how the EU is perceived in accordance with role theory, and detect changes over time between 2006 and 2016. LÄS MER
2. EU som demokratifrämjare i Kosovo : En teorikonsumerande fallstudie om Europeiska unionens demokratifrämjande politik i KosovoKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay was to investigate European union’s role as a democracy promoter in Kosovo and its impact on the process of the democratization. Kosovo declared independency in 2008 and is a potential candidate country for a EU membership. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Two decades after emerging from war and after many years of delay, Bosnia and Herzegovina at last submitted an EU membership application in 2016. There is little doubt, however, that candidate status and accession are still a long way off. Reform process is slow, and the country’s state of democracy is undermined by a variety of factors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to present if it is the EU’s dissemination of norms or other factors that affects Kosovo’s accession as a candidate country to the EU. The purpose was answered by finding out to what extent Kosovo can meet EU standards and values in terms of the Copenhagen criteria first criterion of stable institutions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Contrary to the widespread opinion of Europeanisation scholars that the EU transforms states, having transformative power, the theory of the EU’s pathological power argues that in the area of rule of law the EU has negatively reinforcing effects on certain rule of law dimensions which results in weak rule of law. The thesis will test the theory of EU’s pathological power against rule of law in Serbia, through a case study on judiciary reforms. LÄS MER