Sökning: "EU economic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1272 uppsatser innehållade orden EU economic.
1. UNATTENDED DISTORTION - A study on how EU higher education objectives can appear distorted by level-, actor- and issue-dimensions of governance in Business and Economics bachelor’s programs at Swedish University CollegesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU agenda for the whole education area is denounced vital for the economic and social growth of the Union. As such it infers involvement of other policy areas such as research and innovation, foreign policy, or migration for example. LÄS MER
2. The shifting landscape of ESG-investing in Sweden A qualitative study of how five Swedish fund companies plan to integrate the EU Action Plan on Sustainable FinanceKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The awareness of sustainability has increased significantly in recent years as a result ofchanges in the environment, economic trends and social structures. As a result of that,regulatory organizations have urged the European Union to overhaul the current regulationmade to govern sustainable investing in Europe as many in the industry have feltthat ESG performance reporting has lacked supervision. LÄS MER
3. EU INSTITUTIONS ON THE MIGRATION OF HIGHLY EDUCATED CITIZENS IN A COMMON MARKET - A qualitative idea analysis of the ideas of the Committee of the Regions and the Commission in the issue of the migration of highly educated citizensMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : For the EU to work, all different member-states need to benefit in some way from the cooperation. The migration of highly educated citizens is an example of a complex economic and political science problem since some member-states benefit from the migration while other member-states do not. LÄS MER
4. Politisk representation på lokal nivå - En studie om hur lokala kvinnliga ledamöter upplever lokal politisk representation i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU Invite all Member states to work for greater equality in politics because it creates socio-economic benefits. But all EU countries have still not achieved equality in local political representation. LÄS MER
5. EUROSCEPTICISM IN THE WESTERN BALKANS: A CAUSE FOR CONCERN? A micro-level analysis using cross-sectional data of Euroscepticism in the Western Balkan EUcandidate countries.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor’s thesis aims to contribute to the micro-level research on socio-demographicand attitudinal factors to Euroscepticism in the 4 Western Balkan candidate countries using aquantitative framework with cross-sectional data. The thesis focuses on utilitarian, politicaland identity-based factors. LÄS MER