Sökning: "EU policies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 540 uppsatser innehållade orden EU policies.
1. Språk som mänsklig rättighet - minoritetsspråkens plats i den nationella politiken : En jämförande studie mellan Sverige och Frankrike.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This text compares the language policies of Sweden and France with the aim to see how these two countries define and treat their minority languages. Two indicators of language rights were developed by using “Linguistic human rights” (Skutnabb-Kangas, Phillipson & Rannut 1995:1–22) as a starting point. LÄS MER
2. Europaparlamentets skeptiska högerkant : En jämförande innehållsanalys av Sverigedemokraterna och Vox syn på internationell handelspolitikKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Are the populist right-wing parties in the European Parliament coherent enough to form a supergroup? This study aims to fill this research gap by investigating what kind of policies two of these parties, Sverigedemokraterna and Vox, advocate in the policy area of international trade. Further, this study aims to compare the similarities and differences between the parties’ policies in international trade to provide a deeper understanding of how coherent they are with the purpose to increase knowledge about their likelihood to cooperate. LÄS MER
3. TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE ROAD TRANSPORT - Key factors on consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore and understand key factors that influence consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in Sweden. As the world is facing the climate change reality, many initiatives are taking place in various sectors in different countries to tackle climate change. LÄS MER
4. TO IMPLEMENT, OR NOT TO IMPLEMENT, THAT IS THE QUESTION - The role of non-state actors in environmental policy implementation in SerbiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses what roles non-state actors plays in practical environmental policy implementation in Serbia. European environmental policies have been particularly difficult for new EU-member states and candidate countries to adhere to over the years. LÄS MER
5. “PROMOTING OUR EUROPEAN WAY OF LIFE” A case of newly arrived refugees participation in the establishment program in the municipality of Mark – SwedenMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents an interpretation of the EU’s utilisation of norms through the establishment program for regular immigrants. The focus and interest are on newly arrived quota refugees in the Swedish municipality of Mark. Through the paradigm of norm diffusion, one can understand European norms and how they are used to attain set goals. LÄS MER