Sökning: "EU policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1444 uppsatser innehållade orden EU policy.
1. TO IMPLEMENT, OR NOT TO IMPLEMENT, THAT IS THE QUESTION - The role of non-state actors in environmental policy implementation in SerbiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses what roles non-state actors plays in practical environmental policy implementation in Serbia. European environmental policies have been particularly difficult for new EU-member states and candidate countries to adhere to over the years. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explore the synergies (or the lack thereof) in the actions and programmes of the European Union in conjunction with the European Space Agency in the areas of the space-based economy, space-based sustainability, and space-based security, based on the joint statement signed in 2016 by the two organizations. The joint statement said that the organizations would work in close cooperation with each other for unified and concerted progress within the space sector. LÄS MER
3. “PROMOTING OUR EUROPEAN WAY OF LIFE” A case of newly arrived refugees participation in the establishment program in the municipality of Mark – SwedenMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents an interpretation of the EU’s utilisation of norms through the establishment program for regular immigrants. The focus and interest are on newly arrived quota refugees in the Swedish municipality of Mark. Through the paradigm of norm diffusion, one can understand European norms and how they are used to attain set goals. LÄS MER
4. A EUROPEAN (NO) COAL AND (GREEN) STEEL COMMUNITY? - A Technological Innovation System case approach in the fossil-free steel sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU has committed to reaching carbon neutrality by 2050 and thereby heavily reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases. Policymakers and scholars have pointed out the development of fossil-free technological energy innovations as crucial in reaching these objectives. LÄS MER
5. A TRANSATLANTIC DIVORCE AND THE TIME FOR EUROPEAN SOVEREIGNTY? - A study on how US foreign policy, during 2010-2020, impacted EU member state views on defence integrationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the impact of US foreign policy, during 2010-2020, on EU member state willingnessto integrate defence, by utilizing a mixed-method approach. The objective of the study is to investigatehow EU member states reacted to the Obama administration’s ‘pivot to Asia’ and the election andpresidency of Donald Trump and whether those administrations contributed to further defenceintegration. LÄS MER