Sökning: "EV charging stations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden EV charging stations.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : The presence of EV chargers in low voltage distribution grids increases through both public-usefacilities and at-home installations. EV charger grid impact studies are commonly focused onlarger installations such as fast-charging stations and charging pole arrays, or consider one or afew scenarios with respect to at-home EV charger amounts. LÄS MER
2. Optimization of Infrastructure Investment for Decarbonization of Public Buses Through Electricity and Hydrogen : The Case Study of UmeåMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Battery electric vehicles and fuel cell vehicles, i.e. hydrogen vehicles, are promising alternatives to internal combustion engine vehicles to reduce GHG emissions from the transport sector. EV charging and hydrogen refuelling infrastructure is crucial to the deployment of alternative fuels in transport. LÄS MER
3. TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE ROAD TRANSPORT - Key factors on consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore and understand key factors that influence consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in Sweden. As the world is facing the climate change reality, many initiatives are taking place in various sectors in different countries to tackle climate change. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Electric Vehicles (EVs) sales have grown at an exponential rate all over the world. However, the industry still faces many challenges like high cost of electric vehicles, range anxiety and lack of access to efficient charging infrastructure. LÄS MER
5. Techno-economic analysis of retrofitting existing fuel stations with DC fast chargers along with solar PV and energy storage with load flow analysisMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The increasing number of electric vehicles (EVs) in the transport sector has rendered the conventional fuel-based vehicles obsolete along with the fuel filling stations. With the growth in EVs, there has been an increase in the public charging infrastructure with fast charging equipment being used to charge the EVs in least possible time and also address the issue of ‘range anxiety’ among the EV owners. LÄS MER