Sökning: "Eastern Germany"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden Eastern Germany.
1. Deutscher, Ex-DDR-Bürger oder Ossi? : Identifikation und Selbstbild der Ostdeutschen -30 Jahre nach der WiedervereinigungKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : In 1990, Germany once again became a reunited country after the collapse of the socialistic German Democratic Republic [GDR]. Although most of the East Germans were positive about the reunification, the consequences of their transformation into the West German system came as a shock to many. LÄS MER
2. After the Celebrations, Silence? A Grounded Theory Study on Remembering and Forgetting the Post-Cold War Transition in Eastern German FamiliesKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This grounded theory study explores how the post-conflict transition in the aftermath of the Cold War is remembered in Eastern German families across generations with and without experiential memories. The dataset consists of seven in-depth intergenerational interviews with families living in Eastern Germany, which were conducted in Thuringia during April and May 2018 in an anthropological research. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : An evaluation of the current and previous Rosa rugosa growth on Kieler Ort, Germany, with the aim to predict the rose coverage in future, under consideration of environmental factors. Kieler Ort, a rather isolated island in the southwest Baltic Sea is representing a unique environment which is protected for its landscape, nature, flora and fauna and serves as a bird sanctuary. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The following thesis analyzes the coverage of Middle Eastern and African migration by two majorCzech newspapers, Blesk and MF Dnes. The articles which were analyzed were published duringFebruary 2017, 85 in total. They reported on Middle Eastern or African migration to Europe, as wellas immigration and asylum policy within the EU. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyse the extent to which European electorates have opinions that are in agreement with the three cornerstones of right-wing populist ideology. In today’s research, it’s indicated that there’s a contradiction in current findings. LÄS MER