Sökning: "Economic globalization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 315 uppsatser innehållade orden Economic globalization.
1. Online and Offline Resources in the Internationalization of an Online Marketplace: A Digital Alternative to Freight Forwarding. A Single Case Study of AdnavemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Technological change is considered one of the most important underlying roots for the globalization of economic activity. It has created the new economy online, and the internet has evolved to be a marketplace for traditional firms and given life to new types of companies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study will discuss the role of e-commerce in the economic development of Vietnam during 1990 to 2020. During the recent years, Vietnam has had a remarkable economic growth and is seen as one of the promising countries of technological development and e-commerce. However, the country still has a long way to go in economic development. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Utveckling och internationellt samarbete
Sammanfattning : Global social injustice and inequalities remain deeply embedded in our globalized world, often explained as a consequence of the current economic structures and institutions. Therefore, there has been an increase in arenas that attracts mobilization of the global civil society to oppose the neoliberal economic globalization and combat social injustices and inequalities. LÄS MER
4. Erratic Subject Didactics : a Study of Conditions Antecedent to Secondary Education Reform and Their Effects on Social Science DidacticsMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för lärarutbildning
Sammanfattning : This paper studies how changing political, economic, and social conditions in and related to Sweden affected its secondary education policy and the role that social science didactics plays. By analyzing Swedish secondary school curricula, the related social science syllabus, education act, and corresponding organizational documents, the causes for, and context of education reform become clear. LÄS MER
5. Cultural diversity from perspective of individual employees : On which organizational level is cultural diversity advantageous for an organization.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Economic globalization has greatly increased opportunities, but also requires the organizations to be more open and constantly try to create a new working environment. Organizations today are composed of people of different races, ages, languages, religions, and lifestyles. LÄS MER