Sökning: "Economic sanctions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 95 uppsatser innehållade orden Economic sanctions.
1. Loss of Innocence - The interdiction of the Grace 1 and the use of economic sanctions to limit innocent passageMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The right of innocent passage has been a staple in maritime law since the 17th century and is an important part of the freedom of the seas, granting free passage to ships that wants to travel a state’s sea territory. With the growing complexity of the world however, the freedom of the seas is slowly being pushed away by coastal states increasing need to regulate and protect their own shores and waters. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sanctions are presumed to work on the logic of a cost/benefit analysis, where the actors make concessions in response to induced pressure from the public who demands policy change because of hardened living conditions. The literature regarding sanctions effect on policy change are numerous, but less research has been made on what effects follow in domestic politics when sanctions are lifted. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this is to develop a theoretical framework for addressing the usage and effects of economic sanctions, through a postcolonial perspective on the human rights discourse, by examining how economic sanctions can be legitimized even though proven to be ineffective and harmful to civilians. The main theoretical framework is based on a postcolonial perspective on the human rights discourse and how it relates to liberalism, imperialism and international law - to further understand the role that economic sanctions has. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the past century China has increased its economic engagement in Zambia which has captured the attention of International Relations studies. The magnitude of Chinese economic linkages to Africa in terms of investment, trade and aid is nothing but of great importance at many levels in relation to its implication for the Zambian people (Morgan 2018). LÄS MER
5. Rättsekonomiska perspektiv på penningtvättsbrottet : En rättsekonomisk analys av domar avseende grovt penningtvättsbrott 2019Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Centre for Commercial Law
Sammanfattning : In 2019 the courts in Sweden decided in 21 judgements regarding gross money laundering. This study aims to determine if the court uses economic analysis of law in its judgments and if so, in what way the economic analysis occur. LÄS MER