Sökning: "Economic success"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 480 uppsatser innehållade orden Economic success.
1. Does the Substance over Form approach implemented as a result of the BEPS package reconciles the Permanent Establishment definition with the existence of economic allegiances?Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : The Permanent Establishment (PE) concept plays a key role in the distribution of taxing rights between States by determining when the profits derived by an entity are taxable in a State other than the State of its residency. This concept, originally, evidenced the existence of sufficient economic allegiances between a non-resident entity and a State to justify taxation therein. LÄS MER
2. Tertiary education and employment : Exploring the relationship between tertiary education, employment and overqualification across the EUMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för beteendevetenskap och lärande
Sammanfattning : The dominant human capital theory-based perspective that education is crucial for economic success and employment has affected national and regional policies in education and employment worldwide. The present thesis critically assesses the target for increased number of tertiary education graduates in the current EU agenda for growth and employment (Europe 2020 Strategy). LÄS MER
3. Psykologiska faktorers effekt och samband med framgång i företag : Hur arbetsgivarens fokus på psykologiska faktorer i en organisation kan leda till framgångKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY)
Sammanfattning : Employees have begun to be seen as the most important resource for many companies and, according to researchers, the focus on human capital is expected to be even greater in the future. The purpose of the study was to investigate which organizational psychological factors that had the strongest effect and connection with success. LÄS MER
4. Klimatmöten enligt Dagens Nyheter : En kritisk diskursanalys av Dagens Nyheters rapportering från tre av FN:s klimatmöten.Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine how the climate summits arranged by the UN in Kyoto 1997, Copenhagen 2009 and Paris 2015 was portrayed by the Swedish daily newspaper Dagens Nyheter. The purpose was also to examine how the problem of climate change was portrayed in the paper in conjunction with the above mentioned climate summits. LÄS MER
5. THE HAMBURG-ST.-PAULI-BRANDDIALECTIC - Examining Hamburg’s city branding approach and its effects on the local Red-Light-DistrictMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : “What is certain is that the question of […] re-making a landscape of prostitution in the city […] needs to be viewed as part of a changing, global discourse on the nature of contemporary cities” (Aalbers & Sabat 2012, p. 114). LÄS MER