Sökning: "Economics of development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1885 uppsatser innehållade orden Economics of development.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose of the study: To further generate an understanding of previous research on NSD challenges in small firms and NSD methods used by firms when developing new experiential services. Theory: Research on challenges faced by small firms with performing NSD and methods experiential service firms use to perform NSD. LÄS MER
2. Value flows and transaction costs in the potential market for meadow biomass : the alternative use of meadow biomassMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : There is an urgency for agricultural firms to increase profitability in order to keep larger areas of meadows under maintenance. The alternative use of meadow biomass is a business opportunity for agricultural firms to increase revenue streams. LÄS MER
3. Implementing Software Product Line Engineering (SPLE) : A framework for evaluating financial and other consequences for a software company in the stock exchange services industryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Software Product Line Engineering, in short SPLE, is a way of developing software that historically has yielded great benefits for companies using the approach. However, implementing SPLE within an organization requires fundamental changes. Therefore it is important to weigh the pros and cons of changing to SPLE. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Blockchain technology offers a new type of financial infrastructure with the potential to increase financial participation and decrease transaction costs. The technology behind it is hard to fully wrap your head around, likewise it’s different versions, potential and downsides. This paper aims to investigate two things. LÄS MER
5. En effektutvärdering av regeringens förändringar av lönetaken för subventionerade anställningar år 2017Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : For many decades, Sweden has been famous for its ambitious investments in active labour market policy programs, particularly in different types of wage subsidies/subsidy programs. There are important characteristics distinguishing the programs, but they have in common that the hiring company receives a substantial subsidy from the Public Employment Service (PES) for hiring either long-term unemployed individuals, newly arrived migrants, or unemployed with disabilities. LÄS MER