Sökning: "Ecosystem Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 542 uppsatser innehållade orden Ecosystem Analysis.
1. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
2. Collaboration within a startup ecosystem - Enhancing entrepreneurial activities through collaboration in the startup ecosystem of Sydney, AustraliaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem Formulation: There has been a growth in the entrepreneurship ecosystem of Australia due to the increasing support that aims to enhance entrepreneurial activities. However, Australia still has to overcome challenges to improve entrepreneurial outcomes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Like many other industries, dentistry is undergoing a digital transformation. Newtechnologies are influencing the work practices of dental professionals and specialists.Digital platforms, in particular, are becoming more omnipresent. The focus ofthis study is to explore platform technology’s impact on dental specialty consultations. LÄS MER
4. Bilateral Innovation Partnerships as a policy tool to foster innovation on a public and private level - A case study of the Swedish-German Innovation PartnershipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the topics of societal challenges and innovation have become increasingly present, often in connection with digitalisation and ongoing globalisation. Sustainable solutions are needed – and governments as shapers of innovation systems must take up their responsibility. LÄS MER
5. Modelling gross primary production in semi-arid regions: effects on carbon uptake of intensive agriculture in southern KenyaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Gross primary production (GPP) is the largest global carbon (C) flux and an important component for counteracting anthropogenic CO2 emissions, understanding vegetation dynamics, and sustaining universal human standards. Africa plays a prominent role in the global C cycle, though our understanding of GPP dynamics is largely hampered by a paucity of ground-based observations. LÄS MER