Sökning: "Education for Sustainable Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 360 uppsatser innehållade orden Education for Sustainable Development.
1. Ju fler desto bättre! En studie för att gynna biologisk mångfald i trädgården vid Stadsnära Lantgård i LidköpingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen med huvudområdet kulturvård med inriktning motträdgårdens hantverk, 2018.... LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : How inclusive are public spaces for LGBTQ+ peoples and what can be made visible through using an intersectional approach in urban planning and landscape architecture processes? At the UN Habitat III meeting in Quito 2016, the UN failed to recognize LGBTQ+ peoples in their Sustainable Development Goals (UN 2015) as 17 countries voted against it. Liljefors (2016) points out the importance of inclusive policies on a global level as many planners work towards these on a local level, and therefore impacting who is included in the cities we build. LÄS MER
3. Sustainability from farm to fork : education and the social construction of the environment in an agro-food park - the case of F.I.COMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Alternative food systems are emerging as a response to globalisation and industrialisation. With environmental destruction increasingly becoming an issue alongside with the growing concern about traditional food systems, unconventional trends in food sector have risen steeply in the past decades. LÄS MER
4. ”New era towards gender equality in Uganda?” : A case study in rural Lukonko on households’ perceptions towards sending their girls and boys to primary schoolKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för naturvetenskap, miljö och teknik
Sammanfattning : Background: Worldwide, gender inequality has existed for a long time due to culture, religion and patriarchal structures, sometimes maintained by law. As a result, millions of girls lose their right to schooling, and it is affecting the development of entire nations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för folkhälsovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Contraceptive use has far-reaching social and health benefits for women in low and middle-income countries. While socioeconomic factors are known to be associated with contraceptive use, few studies on this topic have focused specifically on young women, whose reproductive health is a target of the Sustainable Development Goals and the Family Planning 2020 agenda. LÄS MER