Sökning: "Edward Tell"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Edward Tell.
1. Krigets första offer är sanningen : En pressanalytisk studie av Syrienkriget under åren 2011–2013Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : In the spring of 2011, major protests broke out against the Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad. As a result of this, the Syrian Civil War, one that has cost hundreds of thousands of people their lives as well as forced millions from their homes into refuge, was initiated. The war is still today an ongoing conflict. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Oliver Twist is a novel loved by many, read by more. It is a classic novel by Charles Dickens, portraying the life and hardships of a young boy named Oliver Twist, who was born in a work house. Oliver is bright and righteous, the exact opposite of his brother Edward “Monks” Leeford. LÄS MER
3. Ett land som inget annat : Bilden av Sydafrika före, under och efter en utbytestermin i StellenboschKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The mental constructions of other places are based on impressions from everything that surrounds us in our everyday life, e.g. pictures, videos, texts and narratives. The tourism industry is especially influential when it comes to creating the image of before “unknown places”. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK - Högskolan för design och konsthantverk
Sammanfattning : My project is based on a journey to India in thewinter of 2011-12. I knew that I wanted to dosome sort of travelouge based on my photos fromthe trip. I also knew I wanted to do some sort ofbook. How this, the story of my travels in India,would be told and what the theme was going to be,that was more elusive. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Ädellab/Metallformgivning
Sammanfattning : The curiosity of different beliefs to “tragedy” between the two worlds, Eastern where tragedy is unpleasant and Western where tragedy is praised as high art form since Ancient Greek. The reason that they are very different as two ends from one point and how to present them directly to understandable stage in art forms itself are questioned. LÄS MER