Sökning: "Effective interest rate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 uppsatser innehållade orden Effective interest rate.
1. “OM DU VILL UPPLEVA ÄKTA KÄRLEK & FÅ DITT HJÄRTA KROSSAT” - En tematisk innehållsanalys av den svenska BookTok-gemenskapen på det sociala mediet TikTokKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Executive summary Today Swedish youth are increasingly spending more time on social media meanwhile the degree of book reading is decreasing. This development has led to negative consequences like inferior performance amongst Swedish students. LÄS MER
2. How does Monetary Policy Affect the Inflation Rate? A Study of the Riksbank's Monetary Policy from 2000-2019Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how the Riksbank’s monetary policy has affected the Swedish CPI inflation rate from 2000 to 2019. This thesis aims to determine if monetary policy is effective at controlling inflation. There is an emphasis on exploring the differences between conventional and unconventional monetary policy. LÄS MER
3. Modelling Non-Maturing Deposits: Examining the Impact of Repo Rates and Volume Dynamics on Valuation Using Regression, Time Series Analysis, and Vasicek MethodsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematik (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on modelling non-maturing deposits (NMD) and has been written in collaboration with Svenska Handelsbanken. The methodology includes regression analysis and time series analysis, with the Repo rate serving as an exogenous variable in both models. LÄS MER
4. Unconventional Monetary Policy in the United States : An empirical study of the quantitative easing (QE) effects on households and firmsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : Quantitative Easing is an unconventional instrument when conducting monetary policy with the aim of stimulating the economy. The instrument is a complementary tool when changing the nominal interest rate is no longer effective. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, as Internet of Things (IoT) and machine learning technologies have advanced, there has been increasing interest in the study of energy-efficient and flexible architectures for embedded systems. To bridge the performance gap between microprocessors and memory systems, Near-Data Processing (NDP) was introduced. LÄS MER