Sökning: "Electric Powertrain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Electric Powertrain.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The current global scenario is such where impact on the environment is becoming a rising concern. Global automotive manufacturers have focused more towards hybrid and electric vehicles as both more aware customers and governmental legislation have begun demanding higher emission standards. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : More climate aware alternatives are explored and one of them is electric aircraft engines. As a transition between combustion to electric motor, hybrid engines have the positive characteristics of the two engine alternatives. But it also comes with new obstacles that more research is needed on. LÄS MER
3. Behind the wheel : A closer look at influential relationships among internal factors driving a technological paradigm shiftMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Global sustainability awareness and governmental regulations are pushing the automotive industry into finding alternatives to carbon dioxide emitting products. Solutions utilizing electricity in the vehicle powertrain is overtaking market share from internal combustion engines (ICE). LÄS MER
4. Proposed Design and Feasibility Study of a Hybrid-Electric Propulsion System for a Ten Passenger AircraftMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This study aims to propose a hybridized version of a propulsion system for a 10-passenger aircraft and compare it to a conventional (reference) aircraft which uses a fossil fuelled turbofan for propulsion. The hybridized powertrain includes a fossil fuelled gas turbine, which is only used for producing electricity, coupled in a series configuration with a battery storage, that provide power to two electrically ducted fans. LÄS MER
5. Assembly Line Design for Electric Driven Vehicles (or Powertrain) : Investigation of using Smart Manufacturing Technologies in Concept Designs for Assembly LinesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : With the rise of smart manufacturing technologies and a shift towards a new industrial revolution, brings forth many new challenges, one of which is how to adapt and integrate these technologies into existing assembly lines. Scania CV AB has joined this race and, with the help of smart manufacturing solutions, works on increasing efficiency amongst its assembly lines. LÄS MER