Sökning: "Electric Vehicle Battery"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 130 uppsatser innehållade orden Electric Vehicle Battery.
1. Business-to-Business Market Making on the Internet: A Case for End-of-Life Electric Vehicle BatteriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The ongoing transformation towards emission-free means of transportation goes alongwith the resource-intensive production and integration of electric vehicle batteries. Despite theenvironmental potential in decarbonizing the transport sector, electric vehicle batteries lose capacityover time and use and are only usable for transportation purposes until reaching 70 to 80 residualcapacity. LÄS MER
2. THE SHIFT TOWARD ELECTRIFICATION IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - A Scenario Analysis Investigating What Sourcing Mode for Lithium-Ion Battery Cells Original Equipment Manufacturers Can Take to Meet Future Demand in The United StatesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is one of the main contributors to greenhouse gas emissions and hasconsequently commenced its transition toward producing more sustainable vehicles. Electric vehiclesare contributing to sustainable development and due to new components, original equipmentmanufacturers are facing substantial supply chain challenges. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : To reduce the emissions from the transport sector, the electric vehicle (EV) is a promising alternative to the internal combustion engine vehicle (ICEV). An important aspect of implementing new transport systems in terms of EVs is the charging strategy, as many energy sources with different limitations can be utilized. LÄS MER
4. APPLIKATION AV CYKELLADDNING OMBORD PÅ JÄRNVÄGSFORDON : Konceptutveckling av elcykelladdning ombord på Öresundståget Contessa X31 i samarbete med Bombardier TransportationUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : There is a great need to reduce the use of fossil-fueled road transport. In order to encourage the use of public transport, opportunities for the application of electrical charging stations for e-bikes aboard railway vehicles were analyzed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This degree project work has been carried out in the context of in the Hybrid InnovativePowertrain (HIP) project presently executed by the company Altran Technologies S.A.. Itspurpose is to provide clients with a modular platform to model and simulate their vehicleas accurately and as fast as possible. LÄS MER