Sökning: "Electric road systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade orden Electric road systems.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : Combustion of fossil fuels is single-handedly the largest contributor of global warming. The transportation sector is responsible for about a third of the greenhouse gas emissions yearly in Sweden. In turn, road traffic makes up the largest share within the transportation. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : This report presents the results and findings gathered during the master thesis work performed by Madeleine Jareblom at Scania CV AB in Södertälje. Scania is a developer and manufacturer of trucks and buses. They always strive to improve their testing and simulations for current and future products. LÄS MER
3. The potential of an Electric Road System from a value perspective : A case study in a Swedish municipalityMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Electric Road System is an emerging infrastructure with potential of accelerating the transition towards electric vehicles. At the same time, Swedish municipalities are showing difficulties in electrifying their vehicle fleets. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Väg- och spårfordon samt konceptuell fordonsdesign
Sammanfattning : Currently, the road cargo system with low or zero CO2 emission is under rapid development. Heavy-duty trucks with electrified driveline systems will be the workhorse of future freight. LÄS MER
5. Life Cycle Assessment of Electric Road Systems - Climate impact in comparison with battery electric vehicles, biogas vehicles and fuel cell electric vehiclesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Miljö- och energisystem
Sammanfattning : One third of Sweden's total annual greenhouse gas emissions originate from the transport sector today and great changes are thus needed in order to reach the net zero emission target by 2045. One of the most important measures discussed is an increased electrification of the transport sector and a solution with potential to contribute to this transition is electric road systems (ERS), where vehicles are charged dynamically. LÄS MER