Sökning: "Electricity dispatch"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden Electricity dispatch.
1. Dispatch Optimization of the TES.POD Cluster using Mixed-Integer Linear Programming ModelsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : With increasing shares of variable renewable energy sources in the power mix, the need for energy storage solutions is projected to increase as well. Storage can in such combined systems help mitigate the issues with relying on intermittent sources by time-shifting the supply and smoothing out frequency fluctuations, to name some examples. LÄS MER
2. UTILIZING WIND POWER IN GRID BALANCING AT AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY RESTORATION RESERVE AND MANUAL FREQUENCY RESTORATION RESERVE LEVELSKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Variable renewables like wind energy are playing an increasingly heavy role in power generation with higher penetration levels. While such trend in electricity spot market is undeniable, how to integrate wind power in the balancing market remains uncertain. LÄS MER
3. Electric cars for grid services : A system perspective study of V2G in a future energy system of Sweden and a local perspective study of a commercial car fleetMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : One of the biggest challenges of today is to mitigate climate change and adjust our way of living in accordance with sustainability. To reduce the climate impact of the transport sector the electrification of the road transport sector is commonly seen as having a key role to play. LÄS MER
4. Comprehensive Study of Meta-heuristic Algorithms for Optimal Sizing of BESS in Multi-energy systeMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The question of finding the optimal size for battery energy storage systems (BESS) to be used for energy arbitrage and peak shaving has gained more and more interest in recent years. This is due to the increase in variability of electricity prices caused by the increase of renewable but also variable electricity production units in the electricity grid. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of mini-grid versus stand-alone projects: a tool for decision-making on household connections in last-mile rural electrification projectsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Electrification of isolated rural areas in developing countries is a key action for the total eradication of energy poverty. A growing number of authors argue that this electrification should be done with distributed energy systems that combine different renewable energy sources, rather than trying to reach these communities with grid extensions. LÄS MER