Sökning: "Electro mobility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Electro mobility.
1. Optimization and investment decisions of electrical motors’ production line using discrete event simulationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : More dynamic markets, shorter product life cycles and comprehensive variant management are challenges that dominate today's market. These maxims apply to the automotive sector, which is currently highly exposed to trade wars, changing mobility patterns and the emergence of new technologies and competitors. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Presently, heavy-duty trucks are responsible for approximately 25% of global CO2 emissions. Although the world seems to incline towards the transport sector's electrification, the electrification of long-range freight trucks is profoundly challenging. LÄS MER
3. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations In India (The challenges and barriers being faced by charge point operators and a look at possible solutions)Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Paris agreement was the first time all 196 member states agreed to find solutions to fight global warming and keep temperatures 2 degree Celsius. Under the umbrella of the agreement, the Paris Declaration on Electro-Mobility and Climate Change called for action towards electric mobility. LÄS MER
4. Contagious Defenses : Interaction of Emotional Contagion and Defense Styles in a Business Context with Regard to the Resistance to ChangeMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Companies have always had to adapt to external changes by innovation and reorganisation, in order to stay competitive and survive. For many industries, such as the automotive industry for example the need to quickly adapt to new conditions is expected to increase. LÄS MER
5. Assessing the Construction ofCharging Stations for Electric Buses:A Case Study for Stockholm InnerCityMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Electro-mobility has gained momentum within public transport in an effort to improve its sustainability. Sweden is one of the leaders in the field, with several ongoing electric bus demonstration projects and many research projects analyzing efficient infrastructure placement. LÄS MER