Sökning: "Electronic Health Records EHR"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden Electronic Health Records EHR.
1. A Decentralised Application for Storing Electronic Health Records using Blockchain TechnologyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : With the systems currently used in healthcare, medical records are often centrally stored in local databases or cloud services and managed by each individual healthcare provider. Due to this, the information exchange between healthcare providers is often limited. LÄS MER
2. Users’ Perceptions of the Patient-Accessible Electronic Health Record “Journalen” : An interpretive research from users’ perceptionsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this master’s thesis is to investigate patients’ and physicians’ perceptions and recommendations of Patient-Accessible Electronic Health Records (PAEHR) in order to achieve Patient-Centred Care (PCC). The study employs Soft System Methodology (SSM) as a holistic approach to understanding the complex and dynamic nature of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) in the healthcare sector. LÄS MER
3. Towards Causal Discovery on EHR data : Evaluation of current Causal Discovery methods on the MIMIC-IV data setMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Causal discovery is the problem of learning causal relationships between variables from a set of data. One interesting area of use for causal discovery is the health care domain, where application could help facilitate a better understanding of disease and treatment mechanisms. LÄS MER
4. Information Security in Healthcare : Security challenges and opportunities within integrated electronic health record systemsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In recent years healthcare industry has been rapidly changing towards digital solutions and migrating from paper-based systems to electronic health records (EHR) systems. Digitalisation within healthcare and EHR systems has brought many improvements in healthcare. However, digitalisation has also brought a lot of challenges and security risks. LÄS MER
5. CondBEHRT: A Conditional Probability Based Transformer for Modeling Medical OntologyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In recent years the number of electronic healthcare records (EHRs)has increased rapidly. EHR represents a systematized collection of patient health information in a digital format. EHR systems maintain diagnoses, medications, procedures, and lab tests associated with the patients at each time they visit the hospital or care center. LÄS MER