Sökning: "Empirical findings"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5436 uppsatser innehållade orden Empirical findings.
1. Omvandlingsprocess av kustnära kulturvärden och kulturmiljöarbete i ett förändrat näringsfång i Bohusläns kustsamhällenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : This study aims to reason and investigate the conservation authorities' institutions and conservation authorities' approach and methods and the value perceptions of various actors of coastal communities in Bohuslän. This study has focused on the observation and reflections of the study's actors in connection with a new daily business or conservation and preservation in the built environment. LÄS MER
2. Tidningars beskrivningar av personer med funktionsnedsättning. Stereotypisering och motverkande av stereotyper i fyra svenska tidningarKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine how people with disabilities are described in Swedish newspapers and how these descriptions relate to the theory of stereotypes and stereotyping. Two research questions were answered: 1) How are people with disabilities described in Swedish newspapers? And 2) how do these descriptions contribute to upholding or challenging stereotypes about people with disabilities? The empirical material for this study was descriptions of people with disabilities in newspaper articles from four Swedish newspapers. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, research has been done on formative assessment and its connection to student motivation and development, showing both benefits and disadvantages of using the practice. This study investigates further how formative assessment affects students’ motivation and language development in an EFL (English as a foreign language) context, and the possibilities of implementing formative assessment in Swedish upper secondary classrooms. LÄS MER
4. Locating the Effects of Emotional and Aesthetic Labor on Performance Through the Lens of Flight Attendants : —An investigative qualitative study of a low-cost and a premium airlineKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring och turismvetenskap (MTS)
Sammanfattning : This research implemented a multiple case study design to investigate the effects of aesthetic and emotional labor in the premium airline context of Emirates, in comparison to the low-cost airline context of easyJet. This was achieved through the conduct of interviews with flight attendants from each airline as they are the frontline employees who are mostly concerned with the implementation of these standards. LÄS MER
5. Could Tax Incidence Help Explain the Yellow Vest Movement? Evidence from France on tax incidence and heterogeneous effects of carbon and fuel taxation along the rural-urban spectrumD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : There is a general consensus amongst economists that taxing carbon emissions is an efficient policy tool for combating climate change. To fully understand the thorny issues surrounding the political economy and distributional effects of carbon taxation, more attention should be paid to the rural-urban dimension. LÄS MER