Sökning: "Energy Detector"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 126 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy Detector.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för fysik och elektroteknik (IFE)
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes a timing calibration method for the detector array of the ALTO experiment. ALTO is a project currently at the prototype phase that aims to build a gamma-ray astronomical observatory at high-altitude in the Southern hemisphere. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : The PANDA experiment is one of the main pillars of the Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research (FAIR), currently under construction in Darmstadt, Germany. PANDA will be a fixed target experiment designed for the study of non-perturbative phenomena of the strong interaction. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Lundium decay station improves on the existing TASISpec spectrometer used to investigate the nuclear structure of superheavy nuclei by photon- and charged particle-spectroscopy. This thesis aims to explore the potential benefits of the future Lundium station with the augmentation of anti-Compton shields com- posed by a set of BGO scintillator bars. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The advantages of performing neutron-tagging measurements using a waveform digitizer are explored. An existing analog setup consisting of modular crate electronics at the Source-Testing Facility at the Division of Nuclear Physics in Lund, Sweden has been digitally replicated. LÄS MER
5. Derivation of a transfer function to estimate the Z(vv)+jets background from photon+jets in a search for dark matter at the ATLAS detectorMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It has for long been known that dark matter must exist in our universe. Despite massive efforts to detect dark matter, its constituents remain a mystery. One strategy to unveil this mystery is to produce dark matter by colliding Standard Model particles. LÄS MER