Sökning: "Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This master thesis studies the behaviour of two aluminium alloys in ultrasonic cleaning at two different intensities, as well as the effect of a cleaning solution, Formula 815 GD-NF on the same surface have been studied with respect to surface roughness and material composition. Methods like Light Optical Microscopy (LOM), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS) and 3D topography using white light interferometry (VSI) was used to study the surface and material composition. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of different non-metallic inclusions in steel chips by using electrolytic extraction : Evaluation of a methodology for electrolytic extraction and scanning electron microscopy - energy dispersive spectroscopy (SEM-EDS) analysisKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Analysing non-metallic inclusions (NMI) by conventional microscopy is prone to errors. Better imaging can be achieved by using electrolytic extraction (EE) to effectively dissolve the metal matrix, freeing the inclusions so that they can be collected on a filter. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Slag is an important part of steelmaking with the AOD (Argon Oxygen Decarburization) process. In this work the focus was on developing a methodology for characterizing phases in slagsamples obtained after decarburization, reduction and desulphurization. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Over the last 100 years there has been an increase of greenhouse gases (CO2, CH4 and N2O) in the atmosphere. These gases cause several problems with the climate on Earth, such as increasing problems with extreme weather. One way to decrease the outlet of carbon dioxide is by adsorption and capture of CO2. LÄS MER
5. Electrically Modified Quartz Crystal Microbalance to Study Surface Chemistry Using Plasma Electrons as Reducing AgentsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kemi
Sammanfattning : Metallic films are important in various applications, such as electric devices where it can act as contacts. In electrical devices, the substrate typically consists of silicon dioxide (SiO2) which is a temperature-sensitive substrate. LÄS MER