Sökning: "Energy efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2293 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy efficiency.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Scientists, politicians and media are increasingly discussing the topic of climate change. Measures such as the Paris Agreement have been taken to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions, specially CO2-emissions, in order to prevent the devastating effects of climate change. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Aviation emissions are increasing drastically along with an increasing de- mand for aviation globally. Even though energy efficiency has been improved significantly, it is far from enough to meet the desired climate goals. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to investigate the possibilities of introducing a state credit guarantee for energy efficiency of apartment buildings. Heating and hot water in apartment buildings account for about 8% of Sweden's total energy use and many of the buildings have potential to greatly reduce its energy use. LÄS MER
4. Environmental renovating solutions for Miljonprogrammet to reaching the EU2030 climate and energy framework goalsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the most severe threats that humanity is facing right now; it's ironically a threat that we as humans created ourselves. Residential buildings are the fourth largest source of Green-housegases in the EU and account for 10% of the total Green-house gases. LÄS MER
5. New Housing Developments: A Localisation Strategy considering Energy-Efficiency from an Urban Structure and Transport Perspective for the city of FalunMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several considerations when planning new housing developments, and resultant problems require critical analysis. This thesis has focused on studying some part of the potential issues in the case of a project in the city of Falun. LÄS MER