Sökning: "Energy intensity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 233 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy intensity.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Scientists, politicians and media are increasingly discussing the topic of climate change. Measures such as the Paris Agreement have been taken to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions, specially CO2-emissions, in order to prevent the devastating effects of climate change. LÄS MER
2. To purchase, or not to purchase, renewable electricity A study of decisive factors for increased use of renewable electricity among Swedish SMEsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A major challenge of future electricity consumption is the need for it to be renewable to avoiddepletion of natural resources. Swedish small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are vitalfor increasing demand for renewable electricity (RE) in Sweden, which is desired sinceSweden has set the goal to be completely free from non-renewable electricity by 2040. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to investigate the possibilities of introducing a state credit guarantee for energy efficiency of apartment buildings. Heating and hot water in apartment buildings account for about 8% of Sweden's total energy use and many of the buildings have potential to greatly reduce its energy use. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
Sammanfattning : Obesity is a common nutritional disorder of companion dogs and can cause several health and welfare problems. Many studies focus on the nutritional aspect i.e. the effect of energy intake on overweight in dogs, whereas there are few studies on the physical activity aspect i. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för vårdvetenskap; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för vårdvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Depression is a major social issue affecting 19% of Sweden’s population. The affected individuals can have a lowered mood, suicidal thoughts and concentration problems. Antidepressants and CBT are two different treatment methods. LÄS MER