Sökning: "Energy management strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 173 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy management strategy.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : In early design phase for new hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) powertrains, simulation isused for the estimation of vehicle fuel consumption. For hybrid electric powertrains,fuel consumption is highly related to powertrain efficiency. LÄS MER
2. Anpassningsbara managementkoncept från privat till offentlig sektor : Översättning av lean från idé till praktik i en statlig myndighetMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In the context of New Public Management, concepts such as lean have had a major impact among organizations in recent years with efficiency ideas based on customer focus. Moreover, the benefits of lean have served as solutions to the problems and challenges facing the public service. LÄS MER
3. Transformation of a policy instrument for energy renovation of housing : Real case application on the French tax credit for energy transitionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : The fight against climate change and the reduction of energy precarity are two major challenges of the energy policy of any country. Energy management in the building sector, particularly in the housing sector, is therefore crucial, and the energy renovation of housing makes it possible to reconcile these challenges by reducing households energy expenditure and greenhouse gas emissions in the residential sector. LÄS MER
4. Mapping and investigation of carbon emissions from incineration of plastics : A thesis investigation on common polymers and how they should be managedMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In November 2016 did the city of Stockholm adapt a strategy on by 2040 only utilizing fossil free fuel in alignment with the national target of reaching net zero carbon emissions by 2045. District heating is a well-established technology in Sweden heating about 50 % of the Swedish households and was in 2015 responsible for 58 % of the total energy demand in buildings and households. LÄS MER
5. Techno-economic analysis of Battery Energy Storage Systems and Demand Side Management for peak load shaving in Swedish industriesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi; KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The Swedish electrical grid has historically been robust and reliable, but with increased electrification in numerous sectors, out-phasing of nuclear power and a high market diffusion of wind power, the system is now facing challenges. The rotational energy in the system is expected to decrease as a result of higher shares of intermittent energy sources, which can affect the stability of the grid frequency negatively. LÄS MER