Sökning: "Energy recuperation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy recuperation.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system; Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : In recent years many companies have investigated the use of hybrid technology due to the potential of increasing the driveline’s efficiency and thus reducing fuel consumption. Previous studies show that hydraulic hybrid technology can be favourable to use in construction machinery such as wheel loaders, which often operate in repetitive drive cycles and have high transient power demands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Senaste åren har elhybridfordon visat enorm potential gällande energibesparning och reducering av utsläpp. Genom lämplig energistyrningsstrategi kan en märkbar förbättring uppnås avseende energieffektiviteten med bevarad autonomi. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad mekanik
Sammanfattning : Regenerative braking systems are a key feature of electric and hybrid vehicles as they allow for significant energy efficiency improvements. However, in certain situations, detailed in the thesis, a mismatch between maximizing the recovered energy and vehicle stability can occur. LÄS MER
4. Financial Analysis of Energy-Efficiency Measures in Commercial Real Estate : Quantifying the value adding characteristics of energy-efficiency measures in commercial real estate through asset value increase and yield on investmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to establish and quantify the improved real estate appraisal value that’s a result of enhancing the energy performance of commercial real estate in Sweden. The study has been carried out in co-operation with the real estate investment company Sveafastigheter, which is a prominent real estate investment company in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis an implementation of an Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) on a stepping furnace in a steel mill is modeled and proposed. The study is a case study at the company Štore&STEEL d.o.o. LÄS MER