Sökning: "Energy renovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 273 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy renovation.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö; Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Energi och byggnadsdesign
Sammanfattning : The building sector uses about 40% of the total global energy use. Sweden aims to reach its new goal to reduce the energy use in their residential sector as well as commercial sector by 20%, which should be reached by year 2020 and 50% by year 2050. LÄS MER
2. Energy retrofitting effect on perceived indoor climate: A case study of Estonian multi-family buildingsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Energi och byggnadsdesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Energy renovations are an important measure for achieving the European Union’s target of climate neutrality by 2050. To meet the EU goal, Estonia needs to fully renovate 14 000 multi-family buildings by that time, affecting the indoor environment conditions of a large number of people. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : This master's thesis explores the role of bespoke air handling units in enhancing energy efficiency in existing buildings. The context for the study is set against the backdrop of global initiatives, including the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals, specifically Goal 7, which emphasizes the need to improve energy efficiency to combat climate change. LÄS MER
4. Effects of Energy Performance Improving Measures on a 1990's Brick House in Southern Czech Republic : Computer Simulations using IDA-ICEMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : The residential sector was responsible for 25% of the Final Energy Demand (FED) in the European Union in 2015. Countries in Central and Eastern Europe such as the Czech Republic are particularly concerned with ensuring security of supply at the lowest possible cost in recent years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för arkitektur och samhällsbyggnad (ABE)
Sammanfattning : The project aims to reshape the relation between industry and living in the obsolete harbour area in Suvilahti, Helsinki by creating a complex community that combines the residential area and public activities with industry and production. In this way, the whole community will be able to act like a micro city with all kinds of functions and be self-sufficient in a way. LÄS MER