Sökning: "Energy saving technologies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy saving technologies.
1. Towards sustainable renovation of façades : A case study of additional double glass façade on lamella house from energy saving perspectiveMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbara byggnader
Sammanfattning : The pace of development in modern society since the Industrial Revolution has beenunprecedented and it keeps proceeding in a more aggressive and accelerated phase. However, thisdevelopment is a highly energy demanded action which is resulting an increased exploitation ofnatural resources, and subsequently, an expanded pressure on our environment, which sometimesconflicts between proprietors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : The inclusion of electric vehicles in the automotive industry represents an opportunity for lubricating grease producers. Different speed, loads, and electric conditions are present in the bearings of the electric vehicles when compared with the conditions in a traditional internal combustion engine vehicle. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : It is more than a fact that electrical energy is a main production factor of every economic activity. Since electrical power is not easy to store, it needs to be consumed as it is generated in order to keep a constant balance between supply and demand. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The need for energy storage solutions became more significant with the increasing penetration of renewable energy sources in the electricity grid. In the last decades, the flow batteries have gained increasing attention. They have several advantages compared to the conventional battery technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Modern energy saving technologies are become increasingly mature, easier to implement and financially profitable. Both the European Union and the Swedish government have directives with goals regarding energy savings for the year 2020 and 2030. LÄS MER