Sökning: "Energy services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 458 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy services.
1. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The introduction of 5G technology in combination with smart cities will revolutionize the world economically and from the quality of life point of view. Different sectors will be impacted by this revolution such as (1) public health and safety, (2) mobility and transportation and (3) energy and water. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Hydropower is simply the largest source of renewable energy in the Nordic countries, where It compose around 90% of power production in Iceland, 70% in Norway, 40% in Sweden and 20% in Finland. Mountainous terrain and abundance in the surface water is a significant contributing factor in hydropower production. LÄS MER
4. Web-based prototype for protecting controllers from existing cyber-attacks in an industrial control systemUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Industrial control system or ICS is a critical part of the infrastructure in society. An example of ICS is the rail networks or energy plants like the nuclear plant. SCADA is an ICS system following a hierarchical structure. Due to the fact that a control system can be very large, monitoring remote through networks is an effective way to do so. LÄS MER
5. Re-thinking green roof design : The prospect of a carbon sink structure investigated through a life cycle cost-benefit analysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Green Roofs (GRs) have been used worldwide as a solution for greening cities, while providing useful services to society such as storm water management, improved air quality, energy savings, and increased biodiversity, to name a few. However, the environmental impact of their structure has been understudied, and more importantly, the carbon cost related to the use of materials that have a high carbon footprint has received little to no attention. LÄS MER