Sökning: "Engineering Physics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 129 uppsatser innehållade orden Engineering Physics.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In the manufacturing process of Tetra Pak packages, holes are cut out of the paperboard for straws and caps. The left-over paperboard clippings, called confetti, need to be evacu- ated from the machine. However, this evacuation process has proven to cause problems due to jams arising as the confetti get stuck in joints and along the pipe walls. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Hydrogen gas is an energy source that has an energy density (per mass) that is three times as large than the energy density of natural gas. This qualifies hydrogen gas as a prime candidate for the fuel of tomorrow. One of the main research areas for hydrogen include the production of it as there are a vast amount of methods of hydrogen production. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : Porous carbon obtained from low cost and abundant biomass has gained attention as renewable material feedstock. In this study, porous carbon biochar produced through pyrolysis was investigated by Raman spectroscopy to disclose the structural properties. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2015 Jonatan Bohr Brask et al. showed that steady-state entanglement could be generated in two interacting qubits incoherently coupled to thermal baths of different temperatures . LÄS MER
5. DEVELOPMENT OF RISK INFORMED METHODS FOR ESTIMATING RADIATION RELEASE FROM CABLE FIRES AT HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS FACILITIESMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : CERN operates the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), the world’s largest and most powerful particle accelerator. The LHC was built to advance the state of knowledge in particle physics by increasing the energy of colliding particles to the TeV range. LÄS MER