Sökning: "English as a Foreign Language"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 345 uppsatser innehållade orden English as a Foreign Language.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how students communicate in writing when they know thattheir conversational partner is a human being in comparison to how they communicate whenthey know their partner is a chatbot. The participants are upper secondary students of English. LÄS MER
2. Effective Components in Teaching Methods for Facilitating EFL Students' Oral Vocabulary DevelopmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study investigates language teaching methods and their effectiveness for high school EFL learners’ oral vocabulary development. Undoubtedly, a large and effective productive vocabulary is crucial for reaching the communicative goals for the subject of English as well as for future academic and professional life. LÄS MER
3. Social media in the Swedish EFL classroom : An empirical study on Swedish English teachers’ attitudes and practices regarding social mediaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan Dalarna/Engelska
Sammanfattning : Social media is a large part of Swedish adolescents’ lives. As such, social media is also prevalent in Swedish upper secondary schools. Some international research has shown positive outcomes from the use of social media as a learning tool in the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) classroom, such as higher student motivation. LÄS MER
4. Learning by gaming : A comparison of how Swedish upper secondary male and female students learn EnglishUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Earlier research has suggested that online gaming can be an effective way of acquiring English as a second or foreign language. It can both increase language proficiency (vocabulary or oral proficiency) and have a positive impact on affective filters such as motivation or willingness to communicate. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In an ever more digitalised society, there is a growing interest in digital pedagogic aids and a growing need for pedagogues to utilize new digital tools. The importance of being able to survey and evaluate information from digital sources is paramount, and the Swedish school system is responsible for teaching pupils these skills. LÄS MER