Sökning: "English learner"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 uppsatser innehållade orden English learner.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how students communicate in writing when they know thattheir conversational partner is a human being in comparison to how they communicate whenthey know their partner is a chatbot. The participants are upper secondary students of English. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : While it certainly can be argued that translation is a quite demanding discipline in general, some areas within this field are, naturally, more challenging than others. One of these is hedging, which serves a broad variety of purposes both with regard to the author and to the intended readership, and hence must be translated accordingly. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In Swedish schools the education should stimulate students’ creativity, curiosity and self-confidence, as well as provide security and generate the will and desire to learn. Therefore, the aim of this case study is to investigate the area of motivation and how motivation is affected by the usage of Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The field of pronunciation instruction has long been a neglected area. In recent years, however, researchers have found a renewed interest in the subject. For example, research has been conducted to investigate the views on pronunciation instruction held by teachers and learners. LÄS MER
5. An Error Analysis of Subject-Verb Agreement by Swedish Learners of English : Corpus-Based Study of the Difficulties Surrounding Subject-Verb Agreement for Swedish StudentsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : This study investigates subject-verb agreement errors produced by students in upper secondary school in Sweden. The research was conducted in an attempt to understand why students acquiring English as their L2 struggle with learning subject-verb agreement, and to categorize the grammatical environments which cause students to produce errors related to subject-verb agreement. LÄS MER