Sökning: "English learner"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 103 uppsatser innehållade orden English learner.
6. English spelling errors in Swedish high school : An investigation of English spelling errors among Swedish high school students and their possible causesKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : This study investigates spelling errors among Swedish students of English. The purpose of this research is to develop a better understanding of the causes of spelling errors and to investigate whether there are any differences between program orientation and gender. The participants are English A students from Swedish high schools in year 1. LÄS MER
7. Cross-Linguistic Influence in the Acquisition of English as a Third Language. The State of the ArtKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This is a review of the literature from the past ten years about cross-linguistic influence (CLI), focusing on grammar, in the acquisition of English as a third language of secondary school learners. Currently, EFL classrooms around the world are experiencing increased linguistic diversity. LÄS MER
8. The Textbook - Servant or Master? : A Study of the Role of Textbooks in English Second Language Learning in Swedish High SchoolsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : Textbooks are considered an integral part of language teaching-learning. The aim of the present study is to investigate the relationship between textbooks and teachers as well as students. LÄS MER
9. Incorporating digital gaming and applications in the classroom and its effects on motivation and learning among EFL learnersUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This research synthesis investigates the complex theme of how motivation is affected by the use of digital games and applications while learning a second language. A solid overview of the leading motivation theories in second language learning is presented. LÄS MER
10. ENGLISH FOR ALL AND ENGLISH FOR ONE -An analysis of the English subject syllabus for deaf upper secondary school studentsUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study is focused on the deaf upper-secondary school students’ education in English. English is one of the core subjects in the Swedish school system and considered an important factor in students’ opportunities to participate in the global community. LÄS MER