Sökning: "English teaching"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1098 uppsatser innehållade orden English teaching.
1. Differentiation in Practice? A Study on what Challenges English Teachers Face in Applying DifferentiationUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för kultur, språk och medier (KSM)
Sammanfattning : Differentiation concerns teachers’ strategies and methods to design teaching in response to the natural variation in heterogeneous classrooms. In this study, it is looked upon as a method of inclusion in English teaching to enhance the students’ learning regardless of their levels. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Language teachers’ accounts regarding grammatical assessment have changed over the years. Researchers have presented conflicting approaches, methods and different materials language teachers can use when assessing pupils’ L2 grammar. LÄS MER
3. Teaching L2 grammar : A study of teachers’ beliefs on frequency, methods and approaches of teaching English grammar in Swedish schools.Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study English teachers' approaches, methods and beliefs that link to teaching grammar to students in Sweden. The research has revolved around how frequently grammar is taught, what approaches are used and what methods are favored by English teachers in Swedish secondary and upper secondary schools. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Speaking is an essential skill for language learning. Moreover, the communicative aspect of learning a secondary language is the major goal for many learners. LÄS MER
5. To Read or Not to Read, That Is the Question : An Analysis of Governmental Publications, the Curriculum of Upper Secondary School, and a Closer Look at Teachers’ Work with Reading Promotion in the English Subject at Swedish Upper Secondary SchoolsUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Recent reports have confirmed that Swedish adolescents read less every year. Because of these reports, Swedish governments have implemented regulations to provide directions and emphasize the importance of reading promotion. LÄS MER