Sökning: "English to Swedish"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1311 uppsatser innehållade orden English to Swedish.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datalogi
Sammanfattning : Sentiment analysis is a field within the area of natural language processing that studies the sentiment of human written text. Within sentiment analysis, sentiment classification is a research area that has been of growing interest since the advent of digital social-media platforms, concerned with the classification of the subjective information in text data. LÄS MER
2. Teaching English 5 to Swedish vocational students : student attitudes, motivation and adaptation of teachingUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : There has been research that suggests that an anti-studying culture is present in vocational programs in Sweden (Högberg 2009), and that teachers need to adapt their teaching to the students’ vocational interests in order to create an interest in learning (Lindahl 2015; Riley & Eriksson 2014; Smagorinsky et al. 2010). LÄS MER
3. Was it written for your audience? : Readability analyses of the information provided in English on a Swedish municipality’s websiteKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In today’s multicultural society it is increasingly important that information is made available in a way that allows it to reach as many people as possible. The present study investigates the readability of the information provided in English on a Swedish municipality’s website. LÄS MER
4. Arbetsgivarens skyldigheter inför kollektiva uppsägningar i Sverige och England - Implementeringen av direktivet 98/59/EGKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : In this essay, the employer’s obligations in relation to collective dismissals in Sweden and England are examined. The employer’s obligation to information and consultation grants the employees co-determination in case of collective redundancies. LÄS MER
5. Why not "English only"? : Patterns of code-switching between Swedish and English in Swedish upper secondary EFL educationUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : English education in Sweden tends to be viewed as a second language, rather than a foreign language. Therefore, it is generally expected that instruction is performed, and content is taught in English. However, previous research shows that English is generally not the sole language used, even in classrooms with explicit “English only” policies. LÄS MER