Sökning: "Enterprise Application Architecture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden Enterprise Application Architecture.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The IT sector is in constant change and new IT emerges constantly. This enables organizations to adopt new IT at a correspondingly rapid pace. Nonetheless, it is not certain that the adoption of new IT contributes positively to the organization’s existing application portfolio. LÄS MER
2. Automated Cross-Border Mutual Legal Assistance in Digital Forensics (AUTOMLA) : A global realized Enterprise ArchitectureMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : Organized cybercrime has no borders in cyberspace. This paper suggests a state-of-the-art architected solution for a global Automated cross-border mutual legal assistance system within Digital Forensic (AUTOMLA). The Enterprise framework with technical viewpoint enables international collaboration between sovereign countries Fusion Centers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Informationssystem
Sammanfattning : Migration to the cloud has been a popular topic in industry and academia in recent years. Despite many benefits that the cloud presents, such as high availability and scalability, most of the on-premise application architectures are not ready to fully exploit the benefits of this environment, and adapting them to this environment is a non-trivial task. LÄS MER
4. Investigating differences in response time and error rate between a monolithic and a microservice based architectureMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : With great advancements in cloud computing, the microservice architecture has become a promising architectural style for enterprise software. It has been proposed to cope with problems of the traditional monolithic architecture which includes slow release cycles, limited scalability and low developer productivity. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Software-Defined Networking (SDN) is a network architecture that differs from traditionalnetwork planes. SDN has tree layers: infrastructure, controller, and application. Thegoal of SDN is to simplify management of larger networks by centralizing control into thecontroller layer instead of having it in the infrastructure. LÄS MER