Sökning: "Entrepreneurial Intention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden Entrepreneurial Intention.
1. The effect of education on entrepreneurship: Examining the influence of new venture creation programs on entrepreneurial intention and behaviourMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although venture creation programs (VCPs) are becoming increasingly popular within entrepreneurship education, still little is known about how effective these programs actually are and if they foster more and better entrepreneurs compared to entrepreneurship master that do not oblige VCPs in their curriculum. Therefore, this thesis aims to analyse the differences in entrepreneurial intention and behaviour between entrepreneurship masters that teach according to the extreme form of experience-based pedagogy with a mandatory VCP and entrepreneurship masters that do not apply the VCP in their curriculum. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The recent immigration crisis is a topic of interest for many researchers nowadays. Although refugees represent the biggest number of immigrants in Europe, researchers tend to comprehensively tackle immigrant entrepreneurship and neglect refugees' distinctiveness. LÄS MER
3. How age and environmental factors influence entrepreneurship and growth: a panel-data analysis of an entrepreneurial intention frameworkD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The economic literature has established many determinants of entrepreneurship. However, most research lacks the presence of a suitable theoretical framework. This study aims to fill this gap in the literature by utilizing an intention model derived from the psychology research. LÄS MER
4. EXPLAINING ENTREPRENEURIAL INTENTIONS OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENT IN SWEDEN BY MEANS OF THE THEORY OF PLANNED BEHAVIOURMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad; Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to explore the factors behind the entrepreneurial intention (EI) building of international university students of Sweden. With the help of Ajzen’s (1991) Theory of Planned Behavior, this theory has been used by numerous researches to predict intentions, especially EI. LÄS MER
5. Assessing the actions taken in a post disaster environment for financial gain in a construction company : A case study of Newtech Installations 1992-2020Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : With globalisation and global warming threats, natural disasters happen at a faster rate, and their impact is drastically more prominent than before. In this thesis, we investigate the actions the organisation Newtech performed in three post-natural disaster environments to enter the markets and benefit from them. LÄS MER