Sökning: "Environmental Impact Assessment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 768 uppsatser innehållade orden Environmental Impact Assessment.
1. Från motvind till medvind: Hur införandet av en socioekonomisk konsekvensbeskrivning kan öka den kommunala acceptansen för vindkraft i Sverige.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Due to climate change, the transition to renewable energy systems has become increasingly urgent, and wind power has been identified as a significant facilitator in the transition of Swedens energy system. However, the rapid development of wind power has resulted in increased levels of local resistance, where the socioeconomic consequences on local communities have been highlighted by politicians, municipalities, and other stakeholders. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Cosmetic packaging industry is on the rise and through consumer demand, cosmetic companies are increasing their focus on sustainability and accountability. This has left many companies in need of a deeper understanding regarding the environmental impact of their current packaging solutions as well as how to improve their footprint in the future. LÄS MER
3. KLIMATNEUTRAL- OCH ENERGISMART BETONGTILLVERKNING : En energiteknisk State of the art-studie och analysMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : In abstract, it can be emphasized that the concrete industry influences and is significant based on the sustainability dimensions. The concrete industry is also an industry where actors with different backgrounds interact to achieve the different climate goals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Borehole thermal energy storage (BTES) is a technology used to store energy between seasons. It could therefore be a solution to the seasonal mismatch between the use and production of (renewable) energy, which can be used to increase energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. LÄS MER
5. Assessing Sweden's future prospect for domestic hydrogen production based on lifecycle assessmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Humanity faces challenge to satisfy its growing energy demand while simultaneously transitioning into a sustainable society. Reducing carbon emissions from the industrial and transportation sector are met with difficulties. To help decarbonisation efforts EU members like Sweden have recognised the use of hydrogen as a viable solution. LÄS MER