Sökning: "Environmental assessment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1298 uppsatser innehållade orden Environmental assessment.
1. An early-stage energetic and environmental analysis for the new district of Jakobsgårdarna in Borlänge, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : To achieve the aim of low carbon cities and zero energy districts, it is important to adapt the efficient technologies while maintaining the thermal comfort and sustainable environment. The new challenge in design and building new districts lies in a sustainable and smart way to minimize energy consumption and thus carbon emission. LÄS MER
2. Second Life Batteries Faciliating Sustainable Transition in the Transport and Energy Sectors? : An Exploratory Field Study in ColombiaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The increasing number of vehicles in Colombian cities have resulted in alarmingly low quality of air, further resulting in increasing health issues. One potential solution to this issue could be a shift from ICEVs (internal combustion engine vehicles) to EVs (electric vehicles). LÄS MER
3. Modelling gross primary production in semi-arid regions: effects on carbon uptake of intensive agriculture in southern KenyaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Gross primary production (GPP) is the largest global carbon (C) flux and an important component for counteracting anthropogenic CO2 emissions, understanding vegetation dynamics, and sustaining universal human standards. Africa plays a prominent role in the global C cycle, though our understanding of GPP dynamics is largely hampered by a paucity of ground-based observations. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning; Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Purpose –The purpose of this research is to increase knowledge about how a led fitting impacts the environment. To be able to fulfil the purpose, it has been broken down into four research questions: • RQ1: What is the environmental impact during transportation? • RQ2: What is the environmental impact during the use phase? • RQ3: What is the environmental impact during the end of life phase? • RQ4: How can the environmental impact be decreased? Method: The authors worked abductive in the relation between theories and empirical data. LÄS MER
5. Contamination analysis of the landfill Rösaberg inerta massor : Risk assessment and investigation of the contaminant distributionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The dispersion of contaminants deriving from landfills poses a risk to the surrounding environment and human health. Old landfills are treated with extra precaution, due to their poorer construction, less stringent operation and lack information regarding the waste content. Vetlanda municipality has identified 48 old landfills. LÄS MER