Sökning: "Environmental impact"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3567 uppsatser innehållade orden Environmental impact.
1. THE ROLE OF POLITICAL TRUST ON POLICY ACCEPTABILITY AND PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR A CLIMATE TAX ON MEAT CONSUMPTION A Survey Experiment in Sweden and TurkeyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human consumption of meat, specifically ruminants, is argued to be one of the major drivers of climate change. Individual and societal behavioural changes are considered necessary to tackle the overconsumption of animal products. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Sweden is facing the challenge of reducing greenhouse gas emissions from the transport sector and uses the electrification of the vehicle fleet as the main strategy. Since greenhouse gas emissions are a result of market failure, interventions from third parties, such as the state, are necessitated for the market to remedy the problem. LÄS MER
3. A directive to change the wor(l)d of sustainability reporting - An initial examination of non-financial disclosure by Swedish companies in light of the Directive 2014/95/EUMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
4. The Effect of Environmental Policy Stringency on Environmental Innovations - A Cross Country ComparisonKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a cross-country comparison based on panel-data across 30 countries from 1990-2012. It uses a Negative Binomial Regression Model to test The Porter Hypothesis to see if environmental policy stringency affects the number of environmental innovations in a country. LÄS MER
5. Operationssjukvården i ett förändrat klimat - en kvalitativ intervjustudie om operationssjuksköterskors upplevelser av att arbeta med hållbar utveckling.Magister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Climate change poses a threat to public health. Health care, which aims to promote health, contributes to a negative impact on the climate. The surgical ward is one of the most resource-intensive units in a hospital, which causes a negative impact on the environment due to its large use of materials and production of waste. LÄS MER