Sökning: "Equity mutual funds"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 uppsatser innehållade orden Equity mutual funds.
1. A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, A study about potential closet indexing in the Swedish equity mutual fund industry.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : We measure the activity of Swedish domiciled equity mutual funds with Sweden as geographical investment universe, by calculating their active share with respect to major market indices like OMX30 GI and OMX Small Cap TR and retrieving tracking error and r-squared from Bloomberg. Afterwards we calculate the cost to investors by comparing the cost of investing in comparable explicit index funds and the cost of the closet indexers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : How should an investor pick funds to invest in? What is the best strategy, picking active or passive funds? It’s hard to navigate the fund landscape when there is ambiguous evidence and advice coming from different directions. Do fund managers outperform the market and passive funds? Do they bring something extra of value to the table in regards to their high management fees? The question seems almost age-old at this point, from dart throwing monkeys outperforming high profile fund managers to famous investors proclaiming that active fund management is dead, it’s hard to know what is really true about active versus passive fund management. LÄS MER
3. Are Women the Real Alpha Males? Gender differences through the lense of performance and risk in the Swedish mutual fund industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
4. The difference in risk adjusted performance between socially responsible and conventional equity mutual funds - Evidence from SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to study the difference in risk-adjusted performance between socially responsible (SR) and conventional equity mutual funds from a Swedish perspective. The study uses mutual fund data from the time-period January 2010 to January 2020. LÄS MER
5. A Comparative Study on Green Mutual Equity Fund’s Financial Performance : International vs Domestic Fund CompositionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the relationship between regional composition and risk-adjusted performance is evaluated concerning Swedish issued green mutual equity funds. By using three different indices; Sharpe, Jensen and Treynor, a relationship has been able to establish. LÄS MER